Ice cream powder for easy home use
Ice cream powder for easy home use – perfect for retail chains!
Making Revala’s home ice cream is an experience – you only need water, electric mixer and a freezer! Also, you can choose yourself, if you want to make ice cream or flavoured milk out of this powder!
Ice cream powder blend is made of refined and hydrogenated vegetable oil on a dairy base.
1. Dissolve 100g of powder in 150ml of ice-cold water
2. Stir well (you can also use the mixer)
3. Allow the mix to age 30-60 minutes in freezer to cool properly down
4. Whip the mix using an electric mixer for 3 minutes until fluffy
5. Put the mix back in the freezer until firm (at least 2-3 hours)
1.Dissolve 25 g of powder in 200 ml of cold water or milk
From 1kg of powder can be produced approx. 4 litres of ice cream
Shelf life: 24 months